Sunday, April 8, 2018

Kirby, The Best Puppy in all of Puppy-land He will be missed.

It has been a long time since my last entry. 
But, I'm writing today as a way to honor our beloved Kirby.
He was Jon's companion every day in the Piano Workshop and around the house while I was gone all day to work.
 Kirby was our traveling companion of motoring trips to visit family and friends.
He was always a gentleman at other people's home.. (Well, there was that one time in Houston, BUT he was encouraged by the lovely Mila.. you know how a girl can be when she wants something..)
 Kirby will be missed for a long long time.
 It has been over 3 months now, and I still think I see him in his usual places around the house, when I turn a corner or walk into a room... but he isn't there.








No comments:

Post a Comment